The Audit Supervisor position will be responsible for overseeing and managing the audit services to a variety of our clients that range in industry experience and knowledge. The role will oversee all responsibilities of the engagement team members while meeting the project deliverables and providing the highest quality of client service and client satisfaction. The individual will also be expected to demonstrate industry experience, leverage client relationships, promote new business opportunities and be responsible for the professional development of team members.
Primary Responsibilities, but are not limited to:
- Oversee multiple medium to large engagements and be responsible for understanding a client’s business, systems procedures and in identifying/solving client issues
- Develop and adhere to time/revenue budgets for assigned team members and work with them to fulfill their engagement duties and assume primary responsibility for engagement completion.
- Supervise and manage services to our clients, which includes the preparation of audit strategy, setting/adhering to budgets, scheduling staff, effective delegation of client work, and financial reporting
- Research, understand and apply complex accounting concepts and auditing procedures
- Develop, motivate and mentor team members by providing on the job guidance, training, regular feedback while fostering a team environment
- Develop and maintain client relationships and thus drive client satisfaction
- 4-5+ years of public accounting experience performing audits
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Licensed CPA
- Engagement experience a plus
- Successfully pass a background check
- Will consider Manager title, based upon experience
To apply, fill out the form to the right or contact Stephanie Effros, our Director of Talent & Culture at email@example.com