Join our team in May for the 2017 Not-for-Profit Organizations Conference, where our team will discuss the following topics:
Accounting for and Auditing Estimates
- Fair value measurement
- Allowance for loan losses
- Allocate functional expenses
990 Detailed Walkthrough
- Examining the issues and best practices for completing some of the high profile schedules.
- Sched A: 509(a)(1)/(2)/(3) and the public support test.
- Sched C: Lobbying and Political Activity
- Sched F: Foreign activities and grants
- Sched J: Management compensation policies and detail
- Sched K: Tax Exempt Bonds
Whether you work with charitable foundations, museums, state associations or one of the many other types of not-for-profit organizations, this conference is for you. Designed jointly by industry and public accounting experts, learn about new and developing tax issues, effective controls and private endowments, as well as other pertinent accounting, audit, legal, tax and regulatory updates in the not-for-profit market.
All CalCPA Education Foundation conferences include free Wi-Fi, discounted parking, continental breakfast, networking lunch and afternoon refreshments.Back to All Events