With the escalating costs and complexity of running a family winery and marketing wine, it is not uncommon to experience increased pressure on margins and bottom line profitability. However, achieving and maintaining the full profit potential of the business is a key part of strengthening your winery’s legacy. Profitability is critical to maximizing the value of the business for you and your family both short term and long term.
Our panel of wine industry experts will help you understand the profitability potential of your business through a discussion of the drivers of winery profitability and best practices for increasing profitability. Panel topics will include:
- How wine pricing, sales volume and distribution channel mix interact to determine gross margins and bottom line profitability
- How supply chain management decisions – including whether to own vineyards and whether to outsource production – impact cost of goods sold
- Guidelines for evaluating whether your selling, marketing and administrative expenses are in line with industry norms
- Real estate issues and how specialized tax credits can help maximize profitability
- Key determinants of winery value and common valuation misconceptions
Following the panel discussion, there will be time for Q&A and we will wrap with a Peju wine tasting reception for all attendees.
Registration at 5:00pm
Program & Q&A 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Wine Tasting Reception 6:30pm
Back to All Events