Personal Tax Services
We know that personal taxes are confusing and complex. Our job is to make it simple and help you understand what you can do to create a unique financial plan that will direct you towards your long term goals. As a DZH Phillips client, we’ll work with you to craft your unique financial plan to address the tax and compliance requirements of your personal and business circumstances, including:
- Trust Tax Compliance and Planning
- Estates, Trusts, and Gift Planning
- High Net Worth Income Tax
- Charitable Giving
- Family Limited Partnership Taxation
- Compliance and Planning
- International Tax Planning
We start with an in-depth interview to identify your personal and financial goals. We then evaluate and explain the tax implications of various facets of your income and expenses, including:
- Salary and compensation
- Real estate income
- Sale or purchase of assets
- Gifts and inheritances
- Flow-through business income
In addition to completing your tax return, associated schedules, accompanying disclosures, and appropriate quarterly estimates for the following year, we’ll look at ways to:
- Lower your taxable income
- Increase your deductions
- Identify new or underutilized tax credits
- Illuminate the tax liabilities on current or future income and investments
- Review relevant exemptions, deductions, credits, rebates, and allowances
At DZH Phillips, we advocate a proactive approach to planning. Our goal is to help minimize your tax burden and provide you with deeper financial stability by fostering your long-term goals. We believe that you should have the tools you need to make important decisions now—choices that will impact your financial outlook today and in the long term.
For more information, please contact your Tax advisor or Amy Allen at (415) 655-6217 and email@example.com.
Private Client Services
High net-worth individuals need an advisor that will align with their needs, proactively provide solutions, and help navigate pressing issues.
You have numerous concerns that come up all year long–not just at tax time–and we’re here to help. As high net-worth clients make up a significant portion of our client base, the DZH Phillips advisors are deeply familiar with the issues facing you and your related entities, including:
- Entrepreneurs and founders
- Private equity partners
- Corporate executives
Among other services, our team can advise you regarding:
- Business and income tax planning
- Estate and gift planning and wealth transfer techniques
- Charitable gifting and philanthropic strategies
- Retirement and employee benefit planning
- Business valuation and succession planning
- Family office support and related accounting services
- Tax controversy services
- Multi-state and international tax services
- Tax credits and incentives
We bring you creative strategies and take the time to get to know your needs so that we can better understand both your business and personal strategies and goals.
For more information, please contact your Private Client Services advisor or Kim Zydel at 415-655-6210 and firstname.lastname@example.org.